Wednesday 14 May 2014

May Favourites

Hey it's that time of the month for favourites! I thought since I haven't done a favourites post, lets do on this month. I can't believe it's already May! Where has this year gone? I swear... it's almost halfway through the year and then by the time you know it, it will be Christmas again! 



1. Original Source Vanilla Raspberry Shower Gel
I absolutely love this! It smells amazing. It lathers up pretty well and does the job. This is very affordable and you can often get this from your local supermarket on sale.

2. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This is a really great product! It's edible, tastes like bubblegum and it works! I find that you don't need much product at all. So it lasts quite a while. I think it's worth paying the extra for a cruelty free product. Highly recommended!

3. Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser
I was looking for a moisturiser which isn't harsh on my skin and this is definitely it! It doesn't feel heavy, it's very light and non greasy. It doesn't have a strong smell either. It ticks all the boxes in my opinion. What more could you want? I got this on sale from Priceline.

4. Vaseline Spray Moisturiser in Shea
I'm usually a person that would rather take a shortcut if I could. So that's why I love this product! You just spray it on your arms and legs and you're pretty much done. You have to rub the moisturise in a bit but it's very good for saving time in the mornings when you want that extra 5 minutes of sleep.

5. Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter
I love the smell of this! I love all soap & glory's products really but I got this last year for Christmas and I've been using it after I come out of the shower everyday and I still have more than half of the tub left! It definitely has left my skin feeling smooth. Not to mention the pleasant smell. It's perfect!

6. T.N Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner
Everyone raves about this product and I can see why! I love it. I use it after my cleanser at night and it just gets rid of the extra oils and build up after a long day. I have seen improvements after using this for the last 6 months or so. My face isn't as greasy and I'm not breaking out as much. Great product!

7. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Hand Moisturiser
I got this for Christmas in a little gift pack. I love the smell, it's so fresh and relaxing. It's just a go-to hand moisturiser that I keep in my bag. It's small and practical while doing it's job.

8. Nivea Lip Butter - Vanilla & Macadamia
I cannot say enough how much this lip butter has helped my lips! It also smells amazing. Makes me want to eat it. I use it everyday morning and night. The only concern is using your finger to apply the product, but apart from that it's great!

9. Gwen Stefani Harajuku - Love Perfume
I received this as a birthday present last year. I love this fragrance, it's very sweet and fruity. Almost identical to grapes. Although I found that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to... however I still love it! I find myself picking this everyday over my other perfumes at the moment.

That's all my favourites for this month! Hope you enjoyed reading it. Let me know what your favourite product of the month is!

Kirstie Jade
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment