Thursday 3 April 2014

Review - Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer Perfume

This is my first ever review! How exciting. 

I adore Katy Perry perfumes. I own Purr and Meow. So I could not wait to try this one! Apparently this is limited edition, so I would get my hands on one as soon as you can.


Katy Perry's second Killer Queen perfume was released a couple months ago. I only recently had a chance to get my hands on it. I've been keeping an eye on it in stores and waiting for a good sale. I managed to get it for AU $49.99 from Priceline in the size 100ml. Which isn't a massive saving but every little bit helps. 




The bottle is a lot like the first Killer Queen perfume. I prefer the colour of the second perfume compared to the first. Also the scent of the first Killer Queen didn't really appeal to me. Which is strange because a lot of people believe they are very similar in smell. I however disagree, they both have different scents.

In terms of displaying the perfume, it takes up quite a lot of space which might bug a few people but I don't own many perfumes so it doesn't bother me. I think it's one of the most prettiest perfumes on my stand.


A closer look at this stunning perfume. Isn't it just breath taking? This picture doesn't not do justice, it looks way better in person. I'm just in love with the bottle.

Now lets describe the scent! It smells very sweet and floral which I absolutely love! It might not suit everybody's taste by hey, that's what makes us unique. 

According to the fragrance notes this is what is in the perfume.
Top notes: wild berries, black currant, plum
Heart: frangipani, celosia, jasmine, freesia
Base: cashmere, patchouli, caramel, praline

Although the staying power isn't very good. It was really strong as soon as you spray it but after a few hours it faded. But overall this is probably better than my other perfumes so it's still a tick in my books. I have yet to find a perfume that lasts all day! (Well at least for 6 or so hours.)

Where can you purchase this you wonder? You can pick this up from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Myer and selected pharmacies. The RRP is $59 for 100ml.

Do you like sweet and fruity perfumes? What are your thoughts? What is your favourite perfume?

Kirstie Jade
xx

Disclaimer: All  products  were  purchased with my own money, all opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love the packaging of the Katy Perry perfumes even though I've never tried any of them! I personally quite like a fruity perfume, since I find woody scents way too overwhelming!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really amazing! I love fruity perfume :)

      xx

      Delete